The position reports to the Associate Manager, Marketing Communications. Within the organization, the position has primary working relationships with the Director of Brand Strategy, Marcomms Managers, as well all other team members within the Marketing department. Additionally, this role will work with Purchasing, Sales, Customer Service, Shipping and HR departments to coordinate details for printed collateral and signage surrounding events, trade shows and corporate requests. Outside the company, the position interacts with the supporting vendors and agencies.
- Assist in the creation/implementation of marketing content and sales promotional materials according to brand guidelines: Support internal teams with the production of product sell sheets, sales presentations, and work with digital promotion including asset development, animations/infographics and other relevant social media campaigns
- Gathering and communicating success stories/best practice internally and externally
- Supports the Associate Manager–Marketing Communications on photo and video shoots as needed
- Maintains a variety of internal reports and project lists
- Supports other projects and activities as directed
- Creation or review of presentations
- Coordination of new customer programs as developed
- Works with the Events team to manage all printed deliverables for each event or show: gathers direction, creates jobs, manages production and shipment of goods and reports on deadlines.
- Works with Purchasing team to procure printed collateral and signage to support specific show needs and additional requests.
- Manages complete inventorying of printed collateral: catalogs for the Barber & Beauty, Animal and Consumer markets, brochures, charts, reference guides and other branded items.
- Communicates all updates to the correct stakeholders through Marcomms updates.
- Working with the Senior Manager of Communications, coordinates the Andis ad calendar by tracking schedules, monitoring and reporting on deadlines; Generates insertion orders.
- Coordinates submission of ad artwork with marketing team as needed.
- Submits ads to publications 1 week before deadline.
- Maintains, updates, and adds notes to the Advertising database as needed.
- Collects and solicits media kits annually.
- Keeps records of advertising by publication, as well as files of editorials, advertorials and exposure for recording and measurement purposes.
- Updates andis.com, animalgroomingcollege.com and master-barberschool.com with a variety of content including: new products, press releases, imagery, marketing materials, parts lists, pricing, misc. downloadable items.
- Assists the Associate Manager–Marketing Communications to maintain the company’s digital asset library and responds to requests for digital assets from Andis customers and vendors.
- Coordinates monthly e-blasts for com, master-barberschool.com and Andis digital asset library subscribers on a set release schedule.
- Develops content schedule for the #InsideAndis social media program and posts to appropriate social channel(s) – includes working with associates across all departments and capturing content at important company events.
- Creates jobs for marketing communications needs, including product toolkits, ads, banners, social media posts, etc.