- Must be enrolled in an accredited technical school studying toward an associate degree in mechanical design or equivalent. Must have and maintain a minimum G.P.A. of 3.00/4.0.Proficient in MS Office, preferably Word and Excel. Experience with AutoCAD and Solidworks is a plus.
- Ability to write Engineering Change Notices and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from Engineers, Designers, supervisors and peers.
- Ability to work with and apply mathematical concepts such as probability, statistical inference, fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions.
- Understanding of fundamentals of trigonometry, plane and solid geometry.
- Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
- Highly motivated, good interpersonal skills, well organized and able to work independently but knows when to ask for assistance when needed.
Andis is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabilities.